Our School Programs include:
- A visit and feeding time with our animals
- Education of choice: (each educational option is tailored to age of students)
1. Animals do what? Each animal and their purposes on the farm 🐑 🐐 🐇 🐴
2. How things grow and get packaged…from the dirt to dinner. (Focuses on growing) 🌽
3. Farm to Table: how thing are picked, packaged, transport to the grocery store, and then to your home 🫐 🛻 🏬
4. Bees!🐝🐝 and Why they are so important
5. Did you know? Michigan Farming trivia and farm facts that most people don’t know! 🚜 including education about each animal and their purpose
- A wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch
- A pumpkin to take home
- Time in our corn maze
- Playtime on our playground
Field Trip Times:
- Field trips are available for the morning at 10 am and in the afternoon at 1pm
- Our program takes about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours (based on your request at time of reservation), so plan your travel time accordingly!
- Our program is $5/student,
- 2 adults per classroom are included for free,
- Any other adults & siblings are $3 without a pumpkin or $5 with a pumpkin.
We look forward to bringing our life on the farm alive for you and your students! They'll have so much fun they won't even realize they're learning! Come on out to Bumbleberry Acres...WHERE FARM MEETS FUN!
Field Trip Calendar
Field Trips that have already been reserved will be placed on the calendar and color coded based on the morning and afternoon times.
If the reservation is orange that means the morning time has been reserved and is no longer available on that day.
If the reservation is red that means the afternoon time has been reserved and is no longer available on that day.
If the reservation is black that means the whole day is unavailable.